Who we are
Appentra is a fun, collaborative and friendly start-up based in the coastal city of A Coruña in northern Spain. Our vision is to bring about positive change by enabling more and more people to use advanced parallel programming methods. We believe that high performance technologies should be open to everyone and understanding the methods behind parallelization should not be a barrier to using the technologies available.
We are looking to add a C++ Software Engineer to work on the innovative Parallelware technology that is democratizing access to High Performance Computing. As part of the team you will be encouraged to share your ideas and vision as the team grows and expands and our products reach new users.
Design and implementation of core features of Parallelware products.
- We offer a full-time contract.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- The position will be located at A Coruña.
- We try to minimize overtime. However, every single hour is compensated.
- Flexibility to choose your hardware and software environment.
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
Required education or background:
Essential Skills & Experience
- At least one year of experience developing with C++.
- Strong problem solving skills with a particular taste for algorithms.
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about tackling new challenges every day.
- Some LLVM or compiler experience.
- Development tools such as git and CMake.
Education & Qualifications
Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science / Software Engineering
More information at https://www.appentra.com/job-offers/c-software-engineer/
or email us at info[at]appentra.com